It’s been so long since I’ve opened my WordPress app or web page, much less for posting a blog. But what can I say apart from the usual ‘I’ve been so busy,’ ‘school is killing me out’ and ‘I have so much work to do.’
Right now I’m just taking a little break from case briefing some Company Law. This worksheet of cases is MEGA-HUGE and I’m sort of fed up with it and wants to do some ADR.
So anyway, I thought I’d do a short blog post today about some things that annoy me. Here goes:
- Bullet Journaling. I started to do this over the summer instead of using a planner or to-do lists. It was fun while I had the time to sit and draw up these pages. Now, not so much. I’m back to using the Trello app I spoke about in my PRODUCTIVITY post.
- Having to go to uni early on mornings even when I have not so early classes just so that I can get a close park from where my classes are.
- Having to repeat myself more than 2 times before someone can hear me.
- Shoes that cut into my feet.
- The fact that after I paid for a locker for the year, the library reviewed its policy and is now allowing us to enter the library with our bags. SIGH!!
- When it is raining at night and I have a lot of work to do but I can’t focus because the weather gets me sleepy…current situation!
- When you send someone you know a friend request on IG and they accept but don’t request you back. Like, It’s not that I’m desperate for followers, but you clearly are! Orrrr, you secretly hate me! LOL!
- People with photogenic memory HAHAHA. I’m busting my ass studying here and you just have to read it once!? How is that fair to me?
- Hearing my neighbours’ moans/screams from having sex! CLOSE YOUR DAMN WINDOW!!!! It’s terrifying when it’s at night! I keep thinking that someone has broken into the house.
So yea, that’s a couple of things that annoy me. I hope everyone has a great week ahead. You will hear from me soon with a skin-care routine.